The Buddhist Church of Florin has a diverse membership of over 150 families and growing. With lots of activities for all ages, everyone is invited to join our “Sangha of Mindful Harmony”.
Benefits of being a member include:
- Receive the monthly newsletter “Oneness” which includes Minister’s message, calendar of events, organization activities, announcements, and much more.
- A member of the Buddhist Churches of America (BCA) and receive their monthly newsletter “Wheel of Dharma” which includes the Bishop’s message, president’s message, BCA churches events, upcoming seminars or workshops, and much more.
- Opportunity to represent the sangha on the Board of Directors
- One vote in all church elections
- Priority of facility use
- Receive a membership handbook which includes the phone directory, affiliate organizations’ Board of Directors, district representatives, funeral guidebook, dana guidelines, and facility use policy
- Discounted rates for church activities and BCA and Northern California District seminars and workshops
Listen to the Dharma and become awakened to the Buddha’s teachings.